CESCO Electrical Supply Ltd. (referred to below as “Cesco”, “we” or “us”) understands that your time is valuable. Therefore, we have set out below some important highlights of our Privacy
What personal information do we collect?
• We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us or authorize us to collect when
you communicate with us, shop for our products or submit a credit application.
technologies that automatically collect certain information about your device and the way
you access our platforms.
• We sometimes also collect information about you from third parties where you have
consented to us doing so.
Why do we collect personal information and how is it used?
• Contact information: We may use your contact information to communicate with you
through relevant channels such as email and chat and to answer your requests. This
includes contacting you (or other necessary parties) to advise you of important safetyrelated information, to notify first responders in the event of an accident involving our
products, or to send you marketing or promotional material if you have consented to
• Payment information and subscription information: To administer, process and
deliver our products to you and to handle contracts relating to your Cesco products,
including without limitation, registrations, subscriptions, surveys, purchases, incentive
programs, credit approvals and processing of payments.
Is personal information shared or disclosed?
• Your personal information may be accessed by or disclosed to our employees who have a
need to know such information. Such employees may include employees from the
marketing department, sales department, and IT department.
• We may disclose your personal information to our affiliated companies.
• We may disclose certain information in the event of a business transaction as described in
• Your personal information may also be disclosed to law enforcement, courts and
regulatory authorities where required or permitted by applicable law.
What are the risks?
• Although we take steps to safeguard the personal information under our control, “perfect
security” does not exist.
What else should you know?
website, and we will send notice of significant changes to individuals with whom we have a relationship who may be impacted by the change.
• You can contact us with questions, complaints or to access and/or correct your personal information by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail sent to:
Attn: Privacy Officer
CESCO Electrical Supply Ltd.
Unit #1105 – 575 Seaborne Avenue (Building 1000) Port Coquitlam BC