Here for a limited time only, don’t miss Weidmuller’s hot deals for the 3rd quarter of 2022!
This promotion is valid from Jul. 1 to Sep. 30, 2022 for customers and distributors in Canada. Get up to 30% off on select items while supplies lasts.
- Unmanaged Ethernet Switches
• Plug and play switches in an IP30-rated rugged aluminum housing • Hazardous area approvals, Class 1, Div 2 and ATEX on some Types. Wide operating temperature range of -40°C up to 75°C • Reliable operation due to redundant voltage inputs, fault relay and LED diagnostics
- Patch Cables
• RJ45 IP 20 Cat. 6A patch cables • Data transmission speed up to 10 Gbps
- Surge Arrestors
• Surge Protection for Ethernet Cat 6 with PoE • Direct PE contact by snapping onto the mounting rail
• Suitable for confined spaces in industrial and process automation
- RJ45 Connectors
• Less assembly time in the field • Inserts for copper and fibre-optic cables
• Robust metal and plastic enclosures in IP67 • Transmission speed of up to 10 Gbps
• STEADYTEC® series to meet worldwide norms and standards
- Din Rail Outlets
Electrical cabinet components, IP20, for copper and fibre optic cables. Switchable earthing connection between RJ45 module and DIN rail and easy mounting on standard DIN rail.
- FrontCom® Micro IP65 Service Interfaces
FrontCom® Micro is the first choice for compact data access with its range of Ethernet and USB inserts as well as STEADYTEC® technology. The space-saving service interface can be mounted to cabinet walls, distribution enclosures or control panels.
• Easy mounting due to standard 22 mm round hole • RJ45/USB inserts according to latest Cat. 6A standard
• IP65 protection class
AM 12: Suitable for cutting/stripping UTP and STP data cables. No damage to the shielding due to adjustablle stripping blade.
IE-CST: Ideal for coaxial cables with adjustable and interchangeable screw holder. Blade cassettes usable on both sides.
TT 8 RS MP 8: Pressing tool for modular plug connectors with ratchet for precise crimping. Releasing option in the event of incorrect operation.
LAN USB TESTER: Manual/Automatic test features for LAN and USB connections. Displays connection faults.